How to apply
- If you are an incoming 11th or 12th grader, please review our IB Admissions page first to learn about becoming an IB Diploma candidate or IB Course candidate.
- Then, schedule your tour of our school by calling or clicking the schedule tour button below. A tour gives you the opportunity to see our classrooms and facilities, meet our teachers and staff and have all your questions answered about our elite programs.
- After touring the school, please submit the registration form, application fee and supporting documents.
- Once your completed application is received and reviewed, one of our administrators will contact you to set up an interview with the student and one of our instructors.
- You will receive notification of our admissions decision within a week.
We admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to all students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admission policies and other school-administered programs.